My top 5 spooky books that I think you should read before the end of October!
– Mexican Gothic has the most amazing spooky ambiance and it takes place in a haunting place with creepy people and a weird ass plot
– Vicious is so fun and the characters are so so interesting. Definitely a different vibe for spooky season since it’s not thriller or horror
– The mindf*ck series has THE best female bad ass main character. Her story was heartbreaking to read but the romance is a forbidden masterpiece and I especially think that Lana is truly the spotlight of the series
– Bunny is quickly becoming a classic in the horror/satire world and rightfully so. This book has so many layers and delves into how women are seen in society (especially female friendships), loneliness and belonging, the concept of home and femininity
– Lastly, we’ve got Catherine house. I think this book deserves more hype in the bookish community because it’s so good. It’s dark academia, some sort of cult is happening in a very elite school where students are completely cut off from the outside world
Let me know your top spooky reads 💜